Sunday, July 08, 2007

Christmas in July

I'll admit it. This is corny and a way to post without thinking up something new and original. But I really did love reading the responses to the Holiday Meme that went around at Christmas, so I am posting them again. Sadly, I had to remove almost half of the responses because the blog had either shut down or gone private. I would have never thought that Dr. Flea and Barbados Butterfly wouldn't be around in July. And I wasn't completely lazy when preparing this post, I did add a couple of responses that I missed the first time.

Dr. Rob
IslandMedStudent
Dr. Couz
Shadowfax
Dr. Dino
AmbivalentMSILF
Kim at Emergiblog
GruntDoc
Scalpel
Dr.A
Shinga
ThatMedSchoolGuy
Small Town Nurse
Dr. Wes
Stethoscopes and Diapers
Dr. Gwenn
Shrink Rap

9 comments:

Carver said...

As someone who is newly addicted to medblogs and who is sweltering in spite of the AC, that was fun for me to read. Reminds me that summer is a temporary thing. Also, I am at least as addicted to your blog as I am to the medblogs. I got to tell my daughter, who is in law school, that after reading your blog, I now know why she picked law school: "no math on the LSAT".
Cheers, Carver

Dr. Rob said...

So what am I supposed to do?

Dr. Rob said...

Never mind. I already did. What a goof!

Doc's Girl said...

I really enjoyed reading them...:)

Anonymous said...

OK Esquire, you're not getting that easily . . . show me the "Mr. July" already! ;o)

SeaSpray said...

I love these! I must have missed them last Christmas I guess because new blogger and I didn't get around as much. I am reading a few at a time so I will be back.

I want to see Scalpels obviously exquisite Christmas tree. I can totally relate to his wife's decorating (girl after my own heart)and picking out the tree although I have never used a laser when picking them out.

Ok is it that current Mr July isn't cooperating or are YOU just stuck amidst a difficult decision in picking out the best choice for July?

See if Trenchy will give you another peek from a different locale - perhaps from his beloved ski slopes? There has to be snow somewhere!

Ha! I think Trench Doc should give us a July pose in a target parking lot with only the infamous red velvet cake as his prop in the right place - of course! ;)

SeaSpray said...

Correction - I am a cross between Scalpel and Shadowfax's wives in the tree department - girls after my own heart. And I have never used a laser when putting in stand but excellent idea! :)

Medblog Addict said...

thanks for commenting. wish i could respond to each of you. in the middle of preparing for trial...just not enough hours in the day right now.

Runs With Scissors said...

I love Christmas in July!
~RWS