Sunday, August 19, 2007

Calendar Doc Update and Hint

Finally, Dr. August will be revealed tomorrow. Hint: This blog author accused me and another blogger of causing damage to a certain piece of personal property, and then insisted that we pay for its replacement.

I've been thinking about doing a special edition Nurses calendar and maybe a Medstudents calendar for end of the year posts. What do you think? Too much calendar stuff? It's not like I am trying to avoid coming up with new ideas for posts, or anything. Well, maybe I am, but I've got nothin' else to write about, unless you want to hear me whine about work.

Okay, time for me to start gathering up my courage to e-mail Dr. September. Gees, I hope he doesn't bite.

9 comments:

SeaSpray said...

I love the challenge of a mystery but admittedly, I am clueless on this one. The only thing I can think is you and someone else said something so funny that you caused this guy to spew a beverage all over the keyboard or phone or something. :)

Medblog Addict said...

Okay, sprout. Here's another hint. The other blogger was your good friend Trenchy.

Mauigirl said...

Looking forward to Mr. August!

Mauigirl said...

Pardon my faux pas, I should have said Dr. August!

may said...

the suspense is killing me :)

SeaSpray said...

I figured that as Trenchy and nasal lavages are synonymous in my mind. :) or perhaps this doctor just spewed his beverage all over?

Doc's Girl said...

ohhhhh....so excited! :)

I like the calendar ideas, it's a good way to feature new blogs which I know your blog is known for.

You know if Dr. September bites, we've all got your back. :-P :-P

Anonymous said...

I like the nurse idea, of course a majority of the nurse bloggers are female...

Anonymous said...

I love ALL the categories! It's fun seeing a different side of each blogger and certainly the more casual/fun side than what they might usually show on their own sites. Thanks!