Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Overboard

I know, it's starting to look like an elf threw up on my blog. I can't help it, I have Christmas fever.

I haven't seen the Holiday meme around yet, so I'm gonna post last year's list. (Okay, I haven't really had a chance to visit a lot of medblogs lately, so the Holiday meme might be out there, this is just one more opportunity for me to post Christmas stuff.)

Dr. Rob
IslandMedStudent
Dr. Couz
Shadowfax
Dr. Dino
AmbivalentMSILF
Kim at Emergiblog
GruntDoc
Scalpel
Dr.A
Shinga
ThatMedSchoolGuy
Small Town Nurse
Dr. Wes
Stethoscopes and Diapers
Dr. Gwenn
Shrink Rap



Hey! There is a new Christmas meme out there. Well, new to me since I haven't been out in the medblog world lately.

WhiteCoatRants

MonkeyGirl

Seaspray







ONE LAST CHRISTMAS THING -- THE BACHELOR -- SANTA EDITION

8 comments:

SeaSpray said...

"Blissful Candy Lips!" Haha! I kind of like that one. ;)

I love the decorating! Merry Christmas!

jmb said...

You definitely like Christmas, don't you? For some reason the video cut out in the middle, although not the sound then it came back again.

Soon?

Alex Stoker said...

"An elf threw up on my blog"; I am loving that. Awesome

Lynn Price said...

I laughed up a candy cane

jmb said...

Hey MBA,
My beautiful header picture suddenly went crazy and I had to take it out. I left it up in the practice blog. I came to check out yours and it's gone. Did you have the same problem?

I checked a few others and some are OK, others not. What template do you use? Mine is Minima. UGH!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog from KevinMD. I either love it or was hypnotized by the blinking lights and can't click away.

Doc's Girl said...

Every time I look at that clock counting down the days, I start getting a bit nervous. :-P But, I've got 90% of my Christmas shopping done, so it's all good...

Happy Holidays!

jmb said...

Hey Medblog,
Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Or are you surfacing for Christmas doc?
regards
jmb