Sunday, January 06, 2008

You See Possum; I See Cat



I swear it looked okay on my monitor. The fireworks were to the left of the post.

Look, y’all know I have no technical knowledge or skill when it comes to my blog, so I have a favor to ask. The next time I have some kind of weird ass layout with pictures covering the text of my posts, please leave a "WTF" in my comment section.

I realize that after my Christmas layout, when it looked like an elf exploded on my blog, it might be hard to tell the difference between intentional and mistake. I promise I won’t be offended if you leave a comment telling me I screwed up. I may write crap, but I would never intentionally cover it up.

Thank you and Happy New Year (without the fireworks).

6 comments:

Carver said...

Hi M.A., It may just be my weird eyes but I could see through the fireworks. I thought it was kind of cool and could still read your text. That found sign is too funny. Hope you new year is off to a good start.

Doc's Girl said...

I didn't have any problem reading the text, either...but I'll keep an eye out for weird technical things on your blog. I honor any chance to type out "WTF." :-P

Happy New Years. What did you end up doing? :)

frectis said...

LOL at the found cat poster. Surely the moron in the big city must've noticed the oddly shaped cat face...

jmb said...

I'm sorry Seaspray and I spoiled your fireworks offering for our delight. Thank heavens it wasn't only me else you might have thought I was senile.
The smaller fireworks were to the left but the large one was smack over the text and being dark made it difficult, more like impossible, to read.

I'll be sure to inform you of any other irregularities and I will be happy to say WTF, but just the acronym. I've always wanted to say it but have never dared.

It's a good joke but it's time to move it on. Don't tell me you've run out.

Anonymous said...

This may be a copy of another poster that I've gotten as a forward before. The possum picture on the right is the same as that poster.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this in Australia - picture has been changed to an Aussie possum, with location and date changes as well. Urban Legend?