After my last post, I promised myself that I wouldn’t use the f-word unless it was really called for, and I wouldn’t post any more videos and/or quizzes until I wrote a few real posts. I really miss writing for my blog, plus I find it helps me be more creative in my writing at work, but I just can’t seem to find the time. Or, if I do have time, I’m just too tired to give it more than a half-ass effort, so I put off writing.
Having said all that, this post is full of videos and the f-word. Be forewarned, you will not find this video funny if:
1. You have high standards;
2. You are offended by the bleeping of the f-word;
3. You don’t know who Jimmy Kimmel is;
4. You don’t know who Sarah Silverman is;
5. You don’t know Jimmy and Sarah are a couple;
6. You don’t know who Matt Damon is;
7. You don’t know who Ben Afflect is;
8. You don’t know that Matt and Ben are a couple (of longtime friends);
9. You don’t know who Barack Obama is; and
10. You don’t know who Hillary Clinton is.
11. You don’t necessarily have to like these people to find this video funny, you just have to know a little of the background. But you know if something needs this much explanation and build up, it can't be that funny.
12. See how I have written a post about nothing so it makes it look like I am actually writing again for my blog.
13. I really am writing a series of posts, where I go back to my medblog addict roots, with a little attorney stuff thrown in. Really. I am. One day I will finish the series and actually post it.
14. Yes, I know there was no Dr. March. There will be a Dr. April.
Watch this first if you haven't seen "I'm f*ckin Matt Damon" or "I'm f*ckin Ben Affleck"
Then watch this.