Thursday, March 19, 2009

Angry Blogger


Reading over my last post, I realize that I am starting to become an angry blogger. I need to lighten up. Maybe I should post more pictures of puppies and kittens. Here is a picture of a puppy. Well, a puppy with dead ducks in front of him, but hey, it’s a start.

There’s a reason for my anger, or maybe it’s more disappointment or frustration. The solution is to accept that I will always have to watch what I write on this blog, or start over on a new, more anonymous, blog. I guess I could do both. I’ll have to think about that.

I was trying to think of a funny, non-angry post I could write, but nothing really funny happened to me today. In fact, I was a bit of a bitch all day.

Something did strike me as kind of odd, though. I received an e-mail from opposing counsel today that read “I will file it NLT Tuesday”. That’s the first time I’ve ever received a work-related e-mail that used shorthand lingo like that. I’m not sure if I think it’s strange because that is the first time it has happened, or if I think it’s strange because it doesn’t happen more often.


Update: I dare you not to laugh before you press the "Stop" button. (thanks Andi!)