Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Suggestions for April's Calendar Doc - Update


I think April would be a good month to have a “Calendar Doc” picture of a half nekkid hottie interview. How about y’all pick Dr. April? Leave a comment telling me who you would like to see interviewed. I’ll leave the “Comment Moderation” on, so the final result will be a surprise. Last day for suggestions will be April 10th. If you have any particular questions you want to ask a calendar doc, let me know in the comment section.

Just so you know, in the 2 ½ years I’ve been doing the Calendar Doc series, only one person has refused my request, so you might want to avoid suggesting a certain doctor with a thing for llamas. But other than that, I’ll summon up the courage to ask anyone you can think of.

Remember, the calendar docs don't have to be male!


CLARIFICATION: Comment moderation is ON. I read the comments, but I don't publish them. That way, Dr. April will be a surprise. Oh, come on. I know y'all like surprises. And I have to do something to liven up this boring blog.

9 comments:

Ten out of Ten said...

I DON'T GET IT. WHY ISN'T MY COMMENT SHOWING UP?!?! Ha ha just kidding.

Medblog Addict said...

You're so funny. You know, I have one of the HOT summer months reserved for you.

Medblog Addict said...

Thank you to everyone who has made a suggestion!

Medblog Addict said...

Seaspray - I don't know what happened to your comments about comment moderation. I must have screwed things up when I posted the update.

Dr. D - I would love for you to be a calendar doc, only I would need more time. It would take me a week to draft a disclaimer for your answers, then I'd need at least another week to find a half-nekkid Kanamit for your calendar pic.

Anonymous said...

I suggest 10 out of 10, he's a funny bastard.

Medblog Addict said...

Oops! I forgot I wasn't going to publish the suggestions.

make mine trauma said...

Whoever looks the hottest nekkid is fine with me, .......you think I read it for the interview?

Medblog Addict said...

Hi MMT. That's funny. I got busy, so now it looks like it's going to be Dr. May, now. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you decided to continue to blog.

Dr. Rob said...

I just read this. I never turned you down (nor would I). I was feeling a bit hurt that I was never considered. Please tell me when I stood you up?