Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dr. Schwab is Back?

Looks like my favorite blogging surgeon might be back. Wow. It's been a long time since I've kissed his ass on my blog. I might be out of practice. Nah.

Can't wait to read his next post.


Anonymous said...

Dem girls in dat pic must be nursing students....any nurse that's been around long enough...don't look like dat!!!!


Carver said...

I read your blog in bloglines and keep meaning to hop over and comment. I started too comment back when you had removed comments. Well imagine my surprise when I see you have comments again but I pop over to comment on your lawyers and facebook post and that post has disappeared. You are keeping me guessing, LOL. I did enjoy that post and glad it was in the bloglines reader. I would like a photo of the expression on your face if you googled apposing council and the were adorned with nothing but a smile. Cheers!

Sid Schwab said...

Well, sort of. Trying to transition from political ranting to surgical writing. I'm in the netherworld of medical/political writing and hoping to find my way back to the OR. Still hunting.

Meanwhile, ass-kissing is always appreciated. In life, one can never have enough.

Medblog Addict said...

Hi y'all. Sorry it took me so long to publish your comments. I'm bad.

Carver, I had to take down the Facebook post because it was causing font problems. I had to take down the post before that because I couldn't get the video to fit. I post so infrequently now that I've forgotten how to fix those kinds of problems, so I just remove the posts.

Glad you are back Dr. Schwab!