Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Amanda Gets Meme'd -- Volume 2

Here you go, Amanda. And just for future reference, ms. smarty pants, the day does not end until midnight (or does it end at 11:59 p.m.?).

This is called the AMEX meme. I’d link to it, but I can’t remember where I found it. I do recall reading that American Express was unhappy because not very many people answered Amex to the last question.

My Name:
Childhood Ambition:
Soundtrack:
Retreat:
Wildest Dream:
Proudest Moment:
Biggest Challenge:
Alarm Clock:
Perfect Day:
Indulgence:
Last Purchase:
Favorite Movie:
Inspiration:
My life is:
My card is:

I know, this is kind of a sucky meme, but I haven’t had a lot of time lately. Feel free to make it less lame by getting rowdy in my comment section and making up suggestive answers.

Update on Dr. September. I haven’t even e-mailed him yet to ask if he would be this month’s calendar doc. And it’s already September 4th . I know, I know. I’ll do it this week.

9/5/07 Update: Amanda has meme'd. She did a great job considering the meme she had to work with. I didn't even understand half of the questions. Amanda's been a good sport and I guess she's out of the doghouse for questioning my womanhood. Although, now I'm a little hesitant to add this next update. I received this e-mail after someone read the confessions in my comment section about how us girls will occasionally check out other women's breasts:
Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on cup size. This has been hailed as a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You are supposed to answer your meme questions . . . ;o)

2. Can I help you with your calendar doc issues? *grin*

Amanda said...

Tis up :)

And yeah, what difficultpt (not really) said.

On both items *HUGE grin*

docbraypa said...

I can't find the Amex link either but here's scorsese's responses:

http://www.scorsesefilms.com/quote6.htm

The original question list was much longer.

Our gracious hostess should contribute to the body of knowledge . . . ;-}

jmb said...

Hmm, who will it be? Much impatient speculation.
regards
jmb

Medblog Addict said...

I know, I should have answered it, but I was just so tired that night. I have to go check out scorsese's responses; that should be interesting. Thanks for the comments. I haven't e-mailed Dr. September yet, but I am working up my courage. I'll give you comment readers an exclusive hint: it's an ER doc. Well, that is, if he agrees to do it.

Anonymous said...

gruntdoc!

Medblog Addict said...

Nope. I've already said I had a special month picked out for Gruntdoc. I still haven't e-mailed him yet...maybe this weekend.

Lynn Price said...

iTit...how dare you not put a Depends warning on this ditty.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I copy, pasted, and posted your iTit bit on one of those Apple fanboys forum and immediately got banned from there. What a bunch of prudes!