Friday, October 19, 2007

Memeing My Own Business

It's late, I'm tired, that's the best title I can come up with. I was tagged by 911DOC on that 8 random things meme. I've already done it twice, but I think I read somewhere that if the tagged people didn't participate, 911DOC would have 7 years of bad luck and/or his dick would fall off. I don't want either one of those things hanging over my head, so I'm going to play. Listing 8 more personal things about myself would require me to open up the "crazy" files, and I don't want to do that, so I am doing an 8 random things about the Calendar Doc series. What a coincidence, since I just e-mailed the questions over to Drs. October and I can use this post to give y'all a hint.

First, my blogging pal Amanda can't think of anything to write about so she has requested that she be meme'd. I still have a few memes left over from when she insulted me by questioning my womanhood, so I am happy to oblige. Since it's more than a few questions, I am going to send you over to Addicted to Medblogs Two for the memes. Be sure and let me know if you participate, so I can link it here. I know my 15 readers would like to see your answers.

Eight Random Things About the Calendar Docs

1. It takes me longer to write the questions than it takes the doctors to answer the questions.

2. The doctors don't get to see their picture before I post the interview. Except for Drs. October, who submitted their own picture. (Something about not trusting me with a camera after talking to Scalpel.)

3. I joke about being afraid to e-mail the docs, but its true that I am shy and the first e-mail is always the hardest to send.

4. When I started the series, I knew immediately who the first 6 doctors would be. I also knew exactly who I wanted for Dr. June, Drs. October and Dr. December. I already have Dr. December's picture. hehehe

5. My original idea was to make up both the questions and the answers, using information from the doc's blog. I couldn't do that with Trenchdoc because he no longer had a blog, so I asked him if he would mind answering some questions. It worked out so well that I decided to scrap my original idea and make it a real interview.

6. Hint for Drs. October.

7. Come on, do you really need a hint?

8. I hope that this counts as 8 random things, otherwise, 911DOC is going to have a problem.

8 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

911DOC would have 7 years of bad luck and/or his dick would fall off. I don't want either one of those things hanging over my head,

Did you mean you wouldn't want his dick hanging over your head? Or did you mean you wouldn't want his dick falling off over your head? Or did you just mean you wouldn't want his dick's falling off hanging over your head?

;-)

Medblog Addict said...

And I was worried no one would get it.

I really shouldn't be allowed to blog after midnight.

jmb said...

You mean there are empty slots? Are they standing in line to get in? With bribes? Lucky you.

911DOC said...

i know who the calendar doc is.. it's 'movin meat's' shadowfax.

make mine trauma said...

Ah 911 doc, I'm sure it is you. Show us some skin will ya'? Unless of course, you have already been stricken by the curse of the meme.

make mine trauma said...

Okay MBA I went over to Addicted #2 and I only have one question for you.....can I get the name of that recipe magazine you are subscribing to?

Lynn Price said...

You know, that magazine could make me start to care about cooking...

tk said...

I borrowed one of your memes from atm2 . . . I needed something to write!

I would guess that the October calendar docs are at MDOD since you said Drs. October . . . Hmmmm, which other blogs have multiple blog authors?