Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Brainscan



I have a confession. I never go to the doctor. If I don't feel good, I Google my symptoms, prescribe an Advil for myself, and I am cured. No big deal. Now I don't even have to leave the house to get my brain scanned. I can do it myself over the Internet.

[Hmmm, I wonder if I took my brainscan to the ER, I could get some of the "good" stuff they are always writing about. It's not like they would have to spend a lot of time and money examining me. I've already done the hard part. I just show up with my brainscan, they take one look at it, see I'm obviously in need of pain meds for my headache. . . ]

8 comments:

Vijay said...

Thank you. I posted my "scan" in my blog :)

scalpel said...

The hammers to the frontal lobe are certainly concerning, but much of your brain looks content.

Unlike mine, hehe.

SeaSpray said...

Very funny!

I am remiss in reading my favorite blogs as I got behind with everything because the ice storm knocked out our DSL last week.

And wouldn't ya know? Everyone has put up some great posts...and a lot of them. I look forward to coming back to read about DR February! :)

Carver said...

That is too funny. I haven't seen this particularly type of brain scan yet. I'll have to check it out. Next time I'm due for a scan perhaps I'll print out my internet scan and save myself some tension.

jmb said...

MbA, you find the neatest things out there on the web. I love this. And free too.

make mine trauma said...

I think you are addicted to free wierd stuff found on the internet, but thank god you share!

Off to be scanned.....

tk said...

sheesh, mine came up with a bunch of little piggies . . . lmao!

Doc's Girl said...

hmph.

Mine all looked like they were sleeping--what on earth does that say about me? :-P