Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Age Analyzing My Blog


Results

The AgeAnalyzer thinks http://medblog-groupie.blogspot.com/ is written by someone 36-50 years old.Is this correct?





Well, no, dang it, it's not correct. This reminds me of when I wanted to find out "What's My Blog Rated?" and I had to write about having sex on the beach just to get bumped up from a G-rating to a PG-13. I finally spiced it up to an R-rating.


I decided to do the blog rating thing again. Now I'm back to G-rated.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating



If you want to do the blog rating thing, you don't have to sign up for the free dating service (unless, of course, you're into that kind of thing). Look for the small print at the bottom of the page that says "No thanks".

1 comment:

rlbates said...

My is rated "R" due to how often I talk about breast (disease, reconstruction, etc). :)