Monday, June 25, 2007

One Last Shot at Being Bad

Okay, JMB thinks I should keep trying. MonkeyGirl suggests I write about pain. Doc’sGirl says I need to get in touch with my inner pervert. And PA, well, she is just a role model for bad.
So, here it goes. One last shot to get my ratings up.

While grilling the chicken breasts, BF burned his hand and was in great pain. And even though he is a manly man, when he doesn’t feel good, he can be a big pain in the ass. He needed painkillers. Damn! I had taken the last two Advil for my cramps. To avoid strangling BF and to get away from his whining, I volunteered to go to the ER and seek some painkillers for him. Being aware of my scrub fetish, and knowing I was a little likkered up from the sex on the beach, BF said he would seek his own drugs from the ER. Since it was just down the street, BF decided to walk. Twelve hours later, BF called me from the ER and told me I needed to come pick him up. It seems he was afraid to walk home alone because while he was waiting to see the ER doc, he kept hearing stories about some dudes with guns and knives who attacked innocent people who were just walking down the street, minding their own business. Being the kind, considerate GF that I am (and recognizing an opportunity to see men in scrubs), I put on my sluttiest outfit and went to pick up BF.
If at first you don't succeed. . .


Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

14 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

YOU ROCK!

Congratulations! Some people never achieve the pinnacle that is the R-rated blog.

(Tell BF he made the right choice. Sumdood is everywhere!)

Sid Schwab said...

Nice. But I'm NC-17. Neener.

Anonymous said...

There you go! Hey, monkeygirl and sid...as per MBA's last post, I'm an NC-17 even though they only picked up on a few uses of my lovely examples of profanity--there are surely more than they didn't count. They didn't even pick up on my use of the "C word"...

Either their filters are off or they think bloggers don't use that one?

SeaSpray said...

Congrats MA! Funny post!

I'm a G girl but I'm ok with that. :)

I'll just come over here or somewhere else if I want to spice things up a bit. ;)

Artemis said...

Too fun! I'm a solid "G" -- my only vice is that I used the word "orifice" once...
A

> ScutMonkey said...

Good girls always want to be bad... why is that? Well, welcome to my side of the tracks!

jmb said...

Good job MBA. Goal achieved. What more can one ask?
How about a teaser for Calendar Boy for July? Coming up soon. Should be worth a few posts as you set it up for us.

Doc's Girl said...

*rolling on floor laughing*

Strong work, MA...strong work. I'm so proud of you, you pervert. :-P

Ms-Ellisa said...

Congrats :-D

may said...

and to think i got that rating without ANY effort. you won't believe it, but i was told it was because i used the word DEATH (3 times) crappy (2 times) and GAY (1 time), none of which i even consider a little dirty. wel,, at least you get the envied "restricted" plaque:)

Amanda said...

I got an 'R' due to 1 use of crap, 2 usages of bastard, and 3 usages of poop.

Obviously, it pays to have cats with intestinal issues.

And for your favorite epithet to be "rat bastard."

Medblog Addict said...

Thanks y'all. I think if I have to try this hard, I'd better just face the truth. I'm a good girl and I will always be a good girl. Rats!

Amanda said...

Oh man... this must mean I'm bad!

Either that or I worked in family/ criminal law too long.

Yeah, that's it. I'll blame the laywers ;)

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations on achieving even PG-13,, and now the coveted R! I tried that test out and got a "G" rating, so I didn't even bother to post it on my blog! I was not surprised, though. (I don't even swear on my blog for fear of people from Work reading it, not that we don't use the F word at work anyway, so why am I worried?)