Sunday, October 24, 2010

Countdown to Halloween - Day 7

I decided that if I was going to get back into blogging, I'd need a theme. Something original like, um, Countdown to Halloween!

Halloween always reminds me of this religious family that lived down the street from us when I was growing up. There were five children in the family, and they were not allowed to participate in anything related to Halloween. They always wanted to eat my Halloween candy, but of course I didn't let them. There was no way I was going to Hell for feeding religious kids my Halloween candy. Their parents always brought "spicy" eggs to neighborhood gatherings. They were really deviled eggs, but we weren't supposed to call them that. It didn't really matter because when I was a kid, I thought deviled eggs sucked. Now I can eat a dozen of them in one sitting.

Countdown to Halloween -- Day 7

Sears has gone to the zombies. Check it out.





[Dammit! This was supposed to post at 6:00 a.m. on Monday. I guess that's what happens when you don't blog for three months. You forget how to do things. And when did Blogger start showing stats? What else have I been missing out on?]

2 comments:

Amanda said...

There are now so many new layout options on Blogger it's ridiculous.

Of course, since I'm a creature of habit I haven't managed to change my layout in the slightest...

Medblog Addict said...

Hi Amanda! Being able to change background colors is one of the best things about having a blog. If I didn't have blog, I'd have to keep changing the color of my hair. And that wouldn't be good for anyone.