Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three Months!

You know, I write blog posts in my head all of the time. I just can't seem to sit my ass down in front of my computer and write them out.

And I write really great stuff in my head. Like my posts on "Suicidal Squirrels", and "How I Could Never Be a Doctor Because Sick People Irritate Me", and "Learn How to Drive You Stupid Bitch".

I may not be writing much right now, but I still keep up with all of y'all in my Google Reader.

Now a big public apology to Amanda. The one person I can always count on to leave a comment, and I wait TWO MONTHS before I publish her comment!!! Maybe I'm just jealous because you are so disciplined and have lost all that weight.

Hmm. I've forgotten how fun it is to write for my blog. I'll have to do this more often.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOLOLOLOL!!! I was wondering about that.

I figure you've got a bit on your plate at the moment. No worries -- write when you can squeeze a moment in there! Granted, it might not be for a few years... depending on what's taking up your time ;)