Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Dream of TBTAM

Normally, I don't talk about my dreams. I think dreams are boring to everyone except the person who had the dream.  However, I'm making an exception tonight and telling everyone about the dream I had last night.  One, because the dream was about a medblogger, and two, because it is just damn freaky. Maybe it would make more sense if I had spent the night reading medblogs, but all I did last night was watch Leave it to Beaver.

Here's the dream:

I am a boarder in this beautiful house.  The house is bright and sunny.  My room is gorgeous, filled with fresh flowers. Everything is white.  I wake up and smell cigar smoke.  I go across the hall, and TBTAM is sitting in a rocking chair smoking a cigar. 

Then I wake up.   Freaky, huh?

6 comments:

Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

Hmmm... I was at the Churchill War rooms yesterday. Could this have been a portent?

Other than that I have no explanation for your dream and will not get into anything about phallic symbols...

:)

Peggy

Medblog Addict said...

Sounds like you are on an adventure.

Thanks for not going there. Although I did get an e-mail reassuring me that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Have fun!

SeaSpray said...

Even your dreams are funny! Miss you MA! Come back out to play. :)

Medblog Addict said...

Hi Sprout! How are ya? Watching Apprentice? That Lisa L is so mean.

The Angry Medic said...

OMG MedBlog Addict - you're still here! Aww that last comment to SeaSpray reminds me of how we all usd to discuss Apprentice episodes together (it;s okay if you don't remember me, I died and only recently came back).

It is SO good to see you back here. Please please keep blogging and entertain me - if I read my own crap I'll die of brain haemorrhage or something. Stay!

I'll be back :)

Medblog Addict said...

Hey stranger! Welcome back. Of course I remember you. Hope all is well.

I'm going to check your blog now to see what you have been up to.