Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Dream of TBTAM

Normally, I don't talk about my dreams. I think dreams are boring to everyone except the person who had the dream.  However, I'm making an exception tonight and telling everyone about the dream I had last night.  One, because the dream was about a medblogger, and two, because it is just damn freaky. Maybe it would make more sense if I had spent the night reading medblogs, but all I did last night was watch Leave it to Beaver.

Here's the dream:

I am a boarder in this beautiful house.  The house is bright and sunny.  My room is gorgeous, filled with fresh flowers. Everything is white.  I wake up and smell cigar smoke.  I go across the hall, and TBTAM is sitting in a rocking chair smoking a cigar. 

Then I wake up.   Freaky, huh?


Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

Hmmm... I was at the Churchill War rooms yesterday. Could this have been a portent?

Other than that I have no explanation for your dream and will not get into anything about phallic symbols...



Medblog Addict said...

Sounds like you are on an adventure.

Thanks for not going there. Although I did get an e-mail reassuring me that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Have fun!

SeaSpray said...

Even your dreams are funny! Miss you MA! Come back out to play. :)

Medblog Addict said...

Hi Sprout! How are ya? Watching Apprentice? That Lisa L is so mean.

The Angry Medic said...

OMG MedBlog Addict - you're still here! Aww that last comment to SeaSpray reminds me of how we all usd to discuss Apprentice episodes together (it;s okay if you don't remember me, I died and only recently came back).

It is SO good to see you back here. Please please keep blogging and entertain me - if I read my own crap I'll die of brain haemorrhage or something. Stay!

I'll be back :)

Medblog Addict said...

Hey stranger! Welcome back. Of course I remember you. Hope all is well.

I'm going to check your blog now to see what you have been up to.