Sunday, June 24, 2007

ATM is Rated PG

Online Dating

I saw this on Gruntdoc and immediately had to play. I was a little concerned about what my rating would be because I have been known to use the f-word on ATM every once in a while. Okay, I searched--I've used it five times on this blog. And really, one of those fucks belongs to 911 Doc.

Apparently, saying the f-word five times will only get you a PG rating. Whew! What a relief. Now I don't have to worry about losing the under 13 crowd. When you only have 15 readers, you tend to take these things seriously.

This little rating game comes from Mingle2. Anyone else wondering what Gruntdoc was doing on a 100% free online dating site?

1 comment:

Doc's Girl said...

Of course, as expected, my blog is NC-17...:) (...because I used sexy 4 times, shit 3 times, kill 2 times, and torture 1 time...) I'm surprised because I thought I used the F word a LOT more!! :o)