Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hint for Dr. December



There will be no Dr. December. Instead, there will be a special Twelve Days of Christmas edition of the Calendar series, featuring nurses, a medstudent, a PA, a surgical type person, and someone who is going to explain to me exactly what she does.

You will learn intimate details of their lives, like who their favorite reindeer is, and what they are going to do with those crazy gifts they received from their true loves on Christmas.

The Twelve Days of Christmas series will start on December 12th.

P.S. I know my blogroll needs to be updated. Blogrolling has apparently gone kaput and I won’t be able to make the switch to Blogger until sometime after the New Year. So I apologize for not adding your medblogs to my blogroll, or updating the links.


Photo credit: Christmas

3 comments:

jmb said...

That sounds like a good substitute to me. Looking forward to it.

I live in hopes that Blogrolling.com will spring to life again.

jmb said...

Somebody's been deleting again. But unfortunately bloglines only gave the first few lines. I thought you were a reformed deleting addict. :-)

Medblog Addict said...

I will always be a deleter.

I've given up on Blogrolling. I think I'll just use what Blogger has to offer. I don't even know if there is another service like Blogrolling out there.