Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holiday Meme Time


It's Christmas tradition time in the medblog world. GruntDoc has his STD's and I have my holiday memes. Well, really, I have your 2006 holiday memes. Kinda sad though, each year the list grows smaller. Let me know if I missed your holiday meme, past or present, and I'll add it to the list. I don't think the Big Book of Blogging requires that you officially be tagged, but if it does, consider yourself tagged. C'mon Seaspray, I know you wanna do it.

Dr. Couz
Shadowfax
Dr. Dino
AmbivalentMSILF
Kim at Emergiblog
GruntDoc
Scalpel
Dr.A
Dr. Wes
Stethoscopes and Diapers
Dr. Gwenn
Shrink Rap
IslandMedStudent

3 comments:

jmb said...

You are falling behind in the decoration MbA. Where are the sparkling elves and the Christmas trees in the sidebar? This is pretty sparse for this space. Get your butt in gear.

Medblog Addict said...

Hi JMB! I haven't had a lot of time to decorate yet. Plus, I'm trying to avoid making it look like an elf exploded on my blog this year.

SeaSpray said...

I'll do it. I just need a little time. :)