Saturday, November 08, 2008

My Blog Has Jumped the Shark


I think my blog has jumped the shark. That doesn’t mean I’m giving the blog up. It may be crappy but it's here to stay.

I can’t bring in a cute new neighbor kid, or blog from an exotic new location, so I've decided to publish “lost” episodes of my blog.

Quite a few of my posts (1) have never seen the light of day; or (2) were pulled after a few hours.

To try and get me out of whatever phase I’m going through, I’ve decided to clean out my Blogger closet and schedule for publishing, twelve of my deleted/never published posts. Some are stupid, some are personal, some I thought might be offensive, some I lost interest in before I finished, and some are just downright really really bad.

So, starting on Monday, the “lost” episodes of Addicted to Medblogs.

5 comments:

Carver said...

Looking forward to the lost episodes. That should be interesting to see what you had second thoughts about and then thought again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, do I know your pain!!!

I look forward to reading them!

Medblog Addict said...

Hi y'all. I’m already getting cold feet, but I need to do something to get me out of this weird blogging mood.

cwjsmama said...

Looking forward to the lost episodes!

jmb said...

Oh do leave the really, really bad ones in the closet. But then we might think they are great so trot them out.