Friday, November 14, 2008

Rejected Post #5 -- Probably Only Funny to Me

[I think I am starting to grow out of my "fear of publishing" phase, so I'll have one final "Rejected Post" on Saturday. This has been kinda fun for me. I've never posted six times in one week. This post was rejected because it was stupid, personal and embarrassing.]


I've had a hellacious day. I’m not going to sugarcoat it. The morning started out a fucking nightmare and things got worse as the day wore on. I left work tonight with no self-confidence and zero self-esteem. I was pissed off at myself and the world. I knew swimming laps wasn’t going to be enough to work it off so I went running by myself after dark, secretly hoping I’d get attacked just so I could beat the living shit out of someone. That’s the kind of day it was.

I felt better after my run, the anger was gone but the feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt still lingered. Even the thought of watching Project Runway wasn’t cheering me up.

Then I checked my Sitemeter stats, saw this, and smiled:

At least I didn't have to worry about this kind of thing while I was having my sucky day at work.


5 comments:

randompawses said...

Sorry you had a sucky day. But I do love the pic!

Medblog Addict said...

Hi Paws! Thanks for stopping by.

jmb said...

Nope funny to me too. I am sure this is from long ago so you have got over this awful day. You are running my bloglines redhot this week MbA.

Anonymous said...

I've had those days too. LOVE the graphic and the search term is simply hilarious!

Mags said...

Love it! That is hilarious!