Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twitter




I’m going to try this Twitter thing again. I set it up 93 days ago and have only updated it once. I tried to update when I was standing in a long line at Toys R Us, but by the time I figured out what I was supposed to be doing, it was already my time to check out.

Being a natural born lurker, I know I’m going to have trouble coming up with things to say, but I think I found something that is going to help me out. It says it's “Ideal for the imaginatively challenged”. That’s me.

2 comments:

jmb said...

Well I'll follow you with bated breath since you invited me but I never remember to update my own so I won't be a burden to you.

Carver said...

I had to google twitter to find out what it was. I am increasingly feeling out of date. Then again that's nothing new.