Monday, June 16, 2008

Miscellaneous

I got nothin' to write about, and I'm procrastinating -- I have to sum up the courage to e-mail the next calendar doc to see if he/she will be Dr. June -- so you know what that means. More timekillers!

Better Late Than Never

I just found this "receipt generator". This would have been nice for my Vacationing in the ER post. Oh, what the hell, I'm gonna add it to the post anyway. Who's gonna notice?


My friends and family make fun of me because I am always watching old black and white shows on television. When I was growing up, my mother introduced me to Lucy, Ethel, Beaver and Wally, Donna Reed, Andy, Opie and Aunt Bee, Rob and Laura. She loved those old shows and I fell in love with all of them, too. We would sit on the couch together and watch old tv shows, just the two of us. My mom is one of those people who rarely sits down and watches television (especially true in the old days, when she was raising us kids), so it was a real treat to have her all to myself and watch tv with her. Anyway, that's what I thought of tonight when I stumbled onto this game: NameThatThemeSong. I couldn't get the picture to come out right, but note who the high scorer is. Of course, this is what happens when you play the game at midnight, eastern time, when the scoring starts over. I was the only one/first one playing. Heh. It was fun while it lasted.



1 comment:

GuitarGirlRN said...

I love that your ER is located at the Munsters' house: 1313 Mockingbird Lane!