Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Going On Vacation Quiz




Your Nail Polish Color is Red



How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art

Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!

What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."


I thought this quiz was appropriate because I am getting ready to go on vacation and a mani/pedi was at the top of my to-do list. They got the color right, at least for my toes, but I'm not sure about the other stuff.

"incredible eye for style and art" Nope. I wouldn't know good art or style if it jumped up and bit me on the butt.

"Classic, classy, and hot" Classic--if that means boring, then they probably got that one right. Classy--I just used the expression "jumped up and bit me on the butt" so that ought to rule out classy. Hot? We have 10 months of summer where I live. I'm always hot.

"Smart, sassy, and sexy" Well, I'm one of those, I'm just not gonna say which one.

This reminds me of another favorite video.





Later gators.

1 comment:

Carver said...

I hope you have a great vacation. The quiz said my nail polish was black. I sort of cheated because I never do my nails or anything so I answered the questions based on me in my late teens/early twenties as in 30 years ago.