Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blog Stuff




I don’t like the advertising that is a part of Blogrolling now, so I’ve decided to make the switch to Blogger. It’s going to be a pain in the ass and will take some time. I was wondering if I really need a blogroll. I never use it. Since I started reading everything through Google Reader, I rarely visit blogs in person anymore.

Speaking of Google Reader, I will be going back to "short" feeds instead of full posts. I have my reasons and if you’re interested, I’ll be glad to tell you about it in an e-mail.

Speaking of e-mails, I received an e-mail recently, telling me that I was being “chickenshit” for not allowing comments. I’m a lawyer, if you want to insult me, or bully me into doing something, you’re going to have to do better than that. It’s my blog and I’ll do whatever the fuck I want to on it.

Speaking of comments, I will probably turn them on again in a few weeks.

I would like to thank Peter at ParalegalTraining.net for including me in his most entertaining law blog list, although I’m pretty sure there must be a catch and he’s going to want money from me now.


In case you can't tell, I'm a little cranky tonight, so I think I will go to bed now. Y'all have a good week.